Wednesday, July 31, 2024

The Science-Backed Anti-Inflammatory Diet for Beginners


 

I wish I had this book years ago!

After a decade of trying numerous anti-inflammatory medications with little to no improvement, it was obvious that I needed to approach my medical issues from a different angle. Enter “The Science-Backed Anti-Inflammatory Diet for Beginners.” This book could not have shown up at a better time.

Doctors Elamir and Grist explain the body processes that cause inflammation better than my long-term Rheumatologist, and do so in a way that is simple to understand and implement their knowledge in my everyday life. The 21-day wellness plan and health journal made it simple to monitor my progress and track my inflammation symptoms as they arose.

My favorite part of the book is the amazing recipe book. When you read the word “diet” you may automatically associate it with deprivation, and that is not the case with the recipes in this book. I am pleased that the recipes are clearly notated to assist with following specific diets—vegan-friendly, vegetarian-friendly, gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, and nut-free. Considering these different food restrictions, I was still able to partake of the delicious food while also sticking to an eating plan that my other doctor prescribed.

This book is worth every penny, and I’ll share the title with my doctors and other autoimmune and anti-inflammatory groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Science-Backed Anti-Inflammatory Diet for Beginners

  I wish I had this book years ago! After a decade of trying numerous anti-inflammatory medications with little to no improvement, it was ob...