Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Review: The Knight's Daughter by S.H. Cooper




 Disclaimer: I received a copy of The Knight's Daughter from author S.H. Cooper in exchange for a honest review of the book. All opinions are my own.

I don't typically read YA, but the premise of this story grabbed my attention and when the author asked for reviewers, I jumped at the chance to read it. I was not disappointed one bit. This is the type of female protagonist I wish I could have read when when I was younger and looking for one in the fantasy series I was reading at the time. I love the character of Mary, especially her strength and determination to save her father. I am so thrilled that this is the first in a series of books, because I was so sad when the book was over and it was time to leave Mary and her family.


5/5 Stars



No comments:

Post a Comment

Courtiers: Intrigue, Ambition, and the Power Players Behind the House of Windsor by Valentine Low

For its entire history, the British monarchy has relied on its trusted courtiers—the unseen advisers who handle both the forward public-faci...